Re: No email verification codes being sent

by dragondead3

Original Post

No email verification codes being sent

★★★ Novice

So I've not been getting verification codes via email from EA.  They never show up even days later.  Talked to support and their solution was to change the email it was sending to..  Done that and still days later no email.  Even adding the email to my account from the website and no email with the code.  So their games on xbox that want me to verify who I am to even link my xbox live to my EA account never send me the code to do that.  Is their * just broken and they don't want to admit it?

Also no it is not going to my junk or anything else.  They are just not getting to my emails.

Message 1 of 6 (446 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dragondead3 are you using a niche email provider or one of the more well known ones? It can happen that some providers block verification emails so it's no harm speaking with their support.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (419 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is outlook and I get every other verification email just none from EA.

Message 3 of 6 (417 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dragondead3 I'd recommend taking a look at your email settings, I tested this just now and getting EA verification codes to my Outlook email.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (402 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've made zero changes to my email besides the password when needed for years.

Message 5 of 6 (393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dragondead3 same problem i got not working i get notifications from all others systems may be in spam but come to me.EA sports nothing so I can even login!!!!!
Message 6 of 6 (382 Views)