Re: No Call Me button on EA help

by EA_Darko

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@isuyeon

Awesome! Party hat

If you ever feel like stopping by for a chat when you're taking a break from gaming, then please don't be a stranger to the Origin forums.. :-)

Cheers,

Message 11 of 16 (528 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still cannot get the link anywhere and I need help switching the email that has been saved to munch account!!! Please help!!!
Message 12 of 16 (514 Views)

EA DICE Team

@AnarchysOrder

To double-check, you did check out the guide in the following thread?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

If you get the Call Me button depends on which region you're from, and the topic that you select. As a rule of thumb: always use an account management topic to receive a call option.

Message 13 of 16 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having same issue I try calling and no call me button I submitted a ticket 1 month ago and my problem still has lent been solved because I get no call option 

Message 14 of 16 (471 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have no "call me" button, but in my case, this is related to being in a region where that service isn't available. That said, I have a "chat now" button which I have used on no less than ten occasions over 2 separate tickets on the same topic (the second only created because after taking a break from trying, the first had been closed without any warning or any form of response being provided at all). WIth multiple attempts with estimated wait times between 15 and 20 minutes, I have waited for between 1 and 2 hours without getting connected on a series of occasions through last October and November, and several more instances of the same with a repeat ticket (I'd have stuck with the first one if I could have). I have no option to request email contact, which would be a solution, but is notable by its absence. I have no option to request a call, which would be fine to be missing if I could actually get in touch with someone through some other method. I have only the single contact option of "request chat" which has me sit in a queue for 6 to 8 times the estimated wait time without ever getting a response. If I wait a few days without trying again, the ticket, without ever having been responded to in any way by EA staff, gets flagged as "resolved", and presumably after a further delay, gets closed and locked down, making it entirely inaccessible instead of merely useless.

Message 15 of 16 (456 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @obliviondoll I'm locking this thread as it is a number of years old.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 16 (389 Views)