New Terms & Conditions

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: New Terms & Conditions

Community Manager

Not annoyed and not sure how you would think that @EdwardDLuffy, merely trying to help you get the best support for your issue to see about getting it fixed.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 21 of 27 (464 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Okay, please accept my apologies.

It has been sorted. As it turned out, my EA account was not linked to my XBox account.

Thank you for your help.
Message 22 of 27 (451 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @EdwardDLuffyTemp are you the same user as @EdwardDLuffy.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 23 of 27 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Yes. When I linked my XBox account, I signed in via XBox. This gives me a different profile to when I sign in via email. I have no idea why.

As you can see, I am now back to EdwardDLuffy.

It is all very confusing. Especially at my age.

Message 24 of 27 (442 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @EdwardDLuffy the two accounts you are posting from on here are not the same, they are two separate and independent accounts not connected in any way. 

This may be the case of the issues as the email you may be using is not the one attached to the account you think.

We only allow one account per user on AHQ so if you let me know which account you prefer I can close the other.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 25 of 27 (420 Views)

★ Expert

I think you will need to delete the EdwardDLuffy account.

The other account is the one that my XBox account is linked to. I cannot unlink it without losing game progress.

Please contact me on the EdwardElric account when you have do so.

Message 26 of 27 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @EdwardDLuffy we can close the AHQ thread but if you wish to have the account deleted you will need to speak with our live support.

So speak with them and then get back to me and I'll remove the secondary account here. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 27 of 27 (277 Views)