New Security Question

by hmhum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Security Question

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I would like to have my new security question which replace my lost one. Right now I cannot set some kind of security that send me some notice from unrecognized devices. My email have already been activated so that security question can be replaced by just sending confirmation to my email account with a link to change some critical account setting.

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Security Question

Hero (Retired)

For help with this please contact EA/Origin customer support for assistance. This isn't an issue we will be able to fix here on Answer HQ.

You can contact a game adviser at any time using this following link at the EA Help Contact Us page. If you need more instructions on how to contact EA, click the following article link on How to Contact EA Help.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

All Replies

Re: New Security Question

Hero (Retired)

For help with this please contact EA/Origin customer support for assistance. This isn't an issue we will be able to fix here on Answer HQ.

You can contact a game adviser at any time using this following link at the EA Help Contact Us page. If you need more instructions on how to contact EA, click the following article link on How to Contact EA Help.

Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)