New Rugby game?

by sammy_a02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Rugby game?

★ Novice

Can EA please make a new Rugby game?  

Rugby fans from around the world still play Rugby 08 from EA as it was the last good Rugby game made.  

Having all the competitions from around the world, Premiership (England), Top 14 and Pro D2 (France), Pro 14 (Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Italy), Super Rugby (Australia, New Zealand and South Africa), Top League (Japan) and MLR (USA and Canada) would be amazing.  

An ultimate team game mode would be so fun and have interest from all over the world.   

The interest really is there. World Rugby on instagram (@worldrugby) just made a post with some of the best Rugby players in the World on fifa player cards and it got over 50k likes.  

Please make a new rugby game.

Message 1 of 6 (673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Rugby game?

Community Manager

Hey @sammy_a02 I am not aware of any plans for a Rugby game but will pass your feedback on.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (640 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @sammy_a02 I am not aware of any plans for a Rugby game but will pass your feedback on.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There seems to be rumors online that ea sports is releasing a new rugby game in April of 2021 is this true or not ?

Message 3 of 6 (519 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @brendenSA19 I am not aware of any plans for a new Rugby game but will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make a new rugby game. Rugby is one of the fasts growing sports in the world. 

Message 5 of 6 (362 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Wooo_Silo, please do not bump multiple threads to post the same thing.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (313 Views)