Re: New Game

by EA_Kent

Original Post

New Game

★★★ Newbie

Hi

i was wondering if it could be possible to create a new cricket game for ALL platforms. what i would like to see in the game is a career mode that you can create or play with a current player up to date squad and commentary teams. all tournaments including IPL PSL BLP big bash etc. how i would like career mode to be played is you create a player. play on the street then join a club play for your local club join the league before getting selected to play for your country. also before and after the game have interviews/press conferences . on pitch report etc. when it is your time to bat/bowl you get talk with coach/captain before going out to bat. have achievements like score 50 runs debut hit winning runs get debut wicket etc. please use up to date stadiums and squad names. if you require any more information please don't hessite to contact me look forward to hearing from you soon. kind regards Mohammed Usman Ali    

Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)

Re: New Game

Community Manager

Hi @mouzy786!

Thanks for taking the time to write this up. I haven't heard if there are plans to release a Cricket title through EA Sports, but we appreciate the feedback. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)