Re: Need help Making a tournament

by BVCS-Doc79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need help Making a tournament

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am a Esports Coach and with the schools shut down I am trying to keep students engaged with each other. I would like to host a madden 2020 tournament for our school and staff to be able to hop on and play each other. Could you help me make this happen???? Pretty Please

Respectfully,

[Admin - removed personal info. This forum is publicly visible -- please don't share personal details]

Message 1 of 6 (496 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @BVCS-Doc79

When you've got a chance please check out this article over at the EA Help website: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/ 

That includes info on how to reach out regarding a tournament for one of our games. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (484 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @BVCS-Doc79

When you've got a chance please check out this article over at the EA Help website: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/ 

That includes info on how to reach out regarding a tournament for one of our games. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (485 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Ok I looked at the article and I am unsure that this has to do with tournaments. 

Message 3 of 6 (478 Views)

Community Manager

@BVCS-Doc79 wrote:

Ok I looked at the article and I am unsure that this has to do with tournaments. 

I'm afraid we don't have more information outside of what's available on that article. If you reach out to the email address mentioned in the article it should get you in touch with the right people who can help with this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thank you so much for the direction!!

Message 5 of 6 (465 Views)

Community Manager

@BVCS-Doc79 wrote:

Ok thank you so much for the direction!!

You're welcome! Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (349 Views)