Need help. Being threatened and harrassed by a Game Changer

by tha_swerve_

Original Post

Need help. Being threatened and harrassed by a Game Changer

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have opened many request to stop this. I've been told something would happen or I'd like to speak to someone.  I demand to speak to someone.  I am being threatened and doxxed by a game changer named *snip*. Dont fall for his lies. I demand action

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed naming & shaming.

Message 1 of 5 (362 Views)

Re: Need help. Being threatened and harrassed by a Game Changer

Champion (Retired)

Hi @tha_swerve_

For issues such as this you will need to speak with an EA Adviser, they should then pass your issue on to the appropriate team.

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 5 (355 Views)

★ Novice

I did that several times.  Each time I just get a generic email saying like " oh I'm a gamer too and I know how frustrating things like this are to us " I want to talk to a person because I've already contacted local police dept and they're helping as well but I demand to speak to a person. I have literally dozens of photos of this. I will not stop until he's fired and I fully intend to press charges and sue 

Message 3 of 5 (344 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@tha_swerve_
Unfortunately we have no power to deal with any of this on these forums.
These forums are for EA game related issues only.

On a side note, if this is as serious as you say then the local law enforcement will deal with the matter and if anything comes of it I’m sure EA will take appropriate actions.
Message 4 of 5 (335 Views)

Community Manager
Several posts have been removed for being rude or inappropriate, despite the situation, there's no reason to be rude to a community member for giving you information. 

As for this case, we have form specifically for reporting, you can find it at: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=origin&platform=pc&category=report-concerns-or-harassment...

You mention contacting support, can I check if you've tried that method speicifcally?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (264 Views)