Re: Need for speed no download

by kimkl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed no download

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Why am i not able to download the new need for speed i bought the overpriced premium but there is no download when i click the icon it says the same it has for the last  1year and my visa was just charged for the game if i am not able to dl the game i want my money back thank you

Message 1 of 6 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@kimkl Hi, the preload window opened a couple of hours after your post and you should be able to download now. 

Can I check that's available and running properly for you? Hopefully you have everything downloaded now (there was a patch this morning too) and you'll be ready to go for launch. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (282 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@kimkl Hi, the pre-load should be available before long (i think about 6 hours after this post), can you check back later today?

The Deluxe edition unlocks in a few days so you still have a while to finish the install process before launch. 

I hope this helps clear things up, and that you'll have everything nicely pre-loaded in time for launch. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (331 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yea sure m8 no worry's thx for the quick reply just strange in Denmark we are almost 13 hours into 03.11 so i feel we are being neglected i have a date with a younger women tonight so not hard to guess iff ill be spending time sitting on my * waiting fo dl or if i am out in the club shaking someones * you do the math

Message 3 of 6 (325 Views)

@kimkl I think that all the launch hours are on the US timezones. So that means that you will be able to download it around 19.00 hours (your local timezone, for me is usually around 20.00). Steam has the same policy. EU gets them at around 19.00 -21.00, when in US is around 09.00 - 11.00 hours. I know that they should add the times for each launch zone, but no big store seem to do that (Steam, uPlay, GOG, Battle.net), either. 

But you could add your feedback in the general forums

The developing team is actually reading the forums and takes in consideration the requests. Some of the requested features actually made it in the client (download limits, gifting and a few others). So we know that they read and listen. Of course there is not guarantee that it will be implemented soon or if it will be implemented, but i agree that we should see the release hours meant for our timezones and not for US only.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 6 (321 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well i am going to use my 14 days refund no dl yet and my date is almost here so when i will be playing is never cant believe you pay a fortune a get 0

Message 5 of 6 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@kimkl Hi, the preload window opened a couple of hours after your post and you should be able to download now. 

Can I check that's available and running properly for you? Hopefully you have everything downloaded now (there was a patch this morning too) and you'll be ready to go for launch. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (283 Views)