Need for Speed PayBack Language Issue - SOLUTION SOLVED

by Vroody

Original Post

Need for Speed PayBack Language Issue - SOLUTION SOLVED

★★★ Newbie

Dear Friends,

If you have had the following issue:

'The origin Account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language for this game. Please reinstall the game in an allowed language or log in with a different account.'

Only reinstalling the game solves the issue, however, this is a little trick that will save you redownloading all the raw game libraries. Please read all the instructions first and the 'PS' at the bottom. I have skipped deleting the PayBack Trial as I don't think this would have any influence but you never know.

do the following:

1. Turn off origin and terminate it from taskbar RHS bottom corner of your screen or Task Manager

2. Access the origin games folder by default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games or C:\Program Files\Origin Games

3. Allocate the NFS PayBack Folder and change its name to DUMP

4. Open up ORIGIN

5. Go to Game Library

6. Hit with PayBack and download

7. Wait until 1% is downloaded

8. Pause - ( II )

9. Repeat step 1

10. Repeat step 2

11. Access the new PayBack folder

12. Delete everything inside it

13. Copy (CTRL+C) or Cut (CTRL+X) the content of 'DUMP' Folder

14. Paste it inside of the new PayBack folder that now should be empty

15. Open up ORIGIN, hit on PayBack, you might not see the Play button just yet, search for the download prompt and click on continue download

16. Wait about 5-10mins

17. Enjoy the Fortune Valley !!!!!!

PS: (I HAVE ALSO IN THE PROCESS DELETED THE PAYBACK TRIAL, WHICH GOT RE-ADDED LATER BY ORIGIN, IT MIGHT BE NECESSARY TO DO BUT I DUNNO)

In other posts I have read the reinstalling ORIGIN or changing the Browser Language helps but this is bullshitti, also some EA guy suggested clearing up ipconfig something something DNS, really ?? Or cleaning Origin Cache, none worked for me... LOL

Anyways link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Need-for-Speed-Language-Error/td-p/5237684

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Language-Issue/td-p/5229208

Message 1 of 4 (13,547 Views)

Re: Need for Speed PayBack Language Issue - SOLUTION SOLVED

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much for this help. I can play it again after I just completed the storyline and updeted the game.
Message 2 of 4 (11,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Does it also apply if the only language is Russian?
Message 3 of 4 (11,864 Views)

★★ Novice
thank you so much!
Message 4 of 4 (8,162 Views)