Re: Need Help!!

by CaseCoast

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need Help!!

★ Novice

I was trying to fix an issue with apex coins and I was talking to a few agents through live chat and when I had to end the chat to add some images for proof of purchase it wouldn’t let me go back into live chat, I could only send an email so I did but then I got an email saying there might be some strange activity on my account and that I need to setup a call with an advisor but I can’t do that since I no longer have any contact options for an advisor....anyone know what I should do??

Message 1 of 8 (869 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @CaseCoast

When you've got a chance can you try clearing out your browser cache to see if you're able to set up a case afterward? There might be something cached in your browser that is preventing you from seeing the available contact options. 

You can also try reaching out to EA Help via Twitter or Facebook as well. They might be able to help you out through those channels. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (807 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 8 (855 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My whole problem is that no options for contact appear anymore so I’m just sat here $50 out of pocket and no apex coins 

Message 3 of 8 (848 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CaseCoast

When you've got a chance can you try clearing out your browser cache to see if you're able to set up a case afterward? There might be something cached in your browser that is preventing you from seeing the available contact options. 

You can also try reaching out to EA Help via Twitter or Facebook as well. They might be able to help you out through those channels. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 8 (808 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I was using my phone to contact ea support and I’m not sure if there is a way to do that on the browser?

Message 5 of 8 (793 Views)

Community Manager

You should have the same options to clear out the temporary files in a mobile browser as well. I typically use Google Chrome on my phone, and it has a Clear Browsing Data button down at the bottom of the History page, for example. Other browsers may have it located in a different menu. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 8 (680 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent I went onto google chrome on my mobile and internet explorer on my console and I still get given no options to contact them
Message 7 of 8 (663 Views)

Community Manager

Hmm, I see. 

If the site still won't let you set up a case then reaching out on Twitter or Facebook might be the better option. The team who works on those channels should be able to pull up your account and take a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (514 Views)