Re: Need Help

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need Help

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

I just need some help, yesterday i signed out from origin and then signed in again but it asked me for my origin security code or a 6 digits code generated by my app authenticator and i don't have that code and i can't access my account anymore, also i've changed my phone and everything on the app authenticator now is brand new, i don't have a barcode to scan or anything, there is no way i could get into my account again, i registered a new account just to talk with you guys here because i couldn't find any webchat on the website and also i don't live in USA or Canada to recieve a call from an advisor, can you please help me .. thanks

Message 1 of 4 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

We are just a player helping player forum and can't help with account issues like this. You could try to use voice over IP service to UK Skype chat: +44 203 0141818 

(Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Or this link (change it to your country)  for a live chat or a call me option. Scroll down for the live chat option: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=Logging+in&category=technic...

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (224 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

We are just a player helping player forum and can't help with account issues like this. You could try to use voice over IP service to UK Skype chat: +44 203 0141818 

(Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Or this link (change it to your country)  for a live chat or a call me option. Scroll down for the live chat option: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=Logging+in&category=technic...

Message 2 of 4 (225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much bro, I found the webchat with your link and they solved my problem , Thanks again and have a nice day Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

Community Manager

@Modronicx Thank you for letting us know, much appreciated!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)