★★ Newbie

Need for speed Deluxe Edition error  Thumbs down

Message 1 of 13 (21,383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed Deluxe Edition ERROR can't play

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @herguardian804

Go in Origin / My Games tab right click on game icon select Game Properties and now tick disable Origin In Game .

Run the setup file Origin with Admin rights  http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/#2

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (28,385 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@sarundub wrote:

Need for speed Deluxe Edition error  Thumbs down

@sarundub If you tell us what error you get, perhaps we can help you. At this point there's nothing to go off, so we can't help you.

Message 2 of 13 (21,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's probably the same as mine:

"The origin account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language for this game. Please reinstall the game in an allowed language or log in with a different account"

Message 3 of 13 (21,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having error, also already removed and reinstalled by error messeage. did NOT work. frustrated !

message is 

- activationUI.exe   -system error

states-  the program can't start because tMSVCP100.dll  is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

the message pops back up 2 or 3 times after clicking OK, before it goes away. 

PLEASE HELP.  SO Looking forward to playing

Message 4 of 13 (21,314 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this error, as well. My account is says,, correctly, that my language is English and my country as United States. At no time do I recall being asked to confirm a language choice.

Message 5 of 13 (21,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Griff3nator

Right-click on DXSETUP.exe and Run as an Administrator.This should fix all the permission issues.

If you have Windows 10 install this http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40784 .

Restart your Pc and you should be fine .

For more details look here
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/igoproxy64-exe-System-Error-MSVCP120-dll-is-missing/m-p/4762896#M167...

If you have Windows 7,8,8.1

Right-click on DXSETUP.exe and Run as an Administrator.This should fix all the permission issues.

And for this go in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin games\ your game/ _Installer / directx / redist / -scroll down and you see DXSETUP-right click on it select Run as Administrator and do not forget to repair  / update DirectX

NOTE ensure that your Firewall and/or Antivirus are not blocking the connection of the game. The easiest way would be adding an exception for the Origin Client,
You need to do this> add firewall/antivirus exceptions for Origin and open the needed ports http://help.ea.com/en/article/connection-issues-with-origin/#1

Retired champion.
Message 6 of 13 (21,276 Views)

★ Novice

well when i load up the game it just takes a long time to start up and it freezes the moves and then freezes then continues to do that but i only got to the screen where its saying to not try it in real life and wear a seat belt then it wouldn't load any further........ but i dont want to continue to have to sit through  the lags in the loading and gaming pieces either. the game will not load or even get to the playing screen so it can run.

hope this helps 

Message 7 of 13 (21,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @herguardian804

Go in Origin / My Games tab right click on game icon select Game Properties and now tick disable Origin In Game .

Run the setup file Origin with Admin rights  http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/#2

Retired champion.
Message 8 of 13 (28,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my origin file downloaded from ea.com is full of adds and popups. when i log in there's many popups that just interfeeres with me bein able to download thre nfs to my.comp

Message 9 of 13 (18,291 Views)

★ Novice

none of the resolutions works plus there is no DXSETUP in the installation folder at all (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Need for Speed\__Installer)

EA is the problem I want my goddamn money bay for this damn game when I bought the game it worked no issues reinstalled windows game still 

no I build a new pc ever other game works no issue but Need For Speed gives me this stupid error that makes no sense

Message 10 of 13 (13,551 Views)