Não estou conseguindo iniciar o jogo em single player, star wars

by maxdds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Não estou conseguindo iniciar o jogo em single player, star wars

★ Novice

Pessoal não estou conseguindo iniciar o jogo Star Wars Battlefront, Comprei na pré venda baixei o jogo no pré downloads e abro o jogo e vem a tela de treinamento, ocorre que sou veterano em jogos para pc mais não está aparecendo pra mim jogar no modo Single Player porque??

Outro detalhe eu não preciso de ficar fazendo treinamento acho isto uma perda de tempo sendo que sei jogo, já regulei a velocidade dos comandos como delay do mouse e gameplay e só fica em treinamento!!! se puderem me ajudar agradeço. ou seja que tenho que apertar em multiplayer sendo que eu não jogo nesta modalidade!!

Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Não estou conseguindo iniciar o jogo em single player, star wars

Hero

Hi,

At the moment the following languages are supported

I'm locking this for now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below:

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)

All Replies

Re: Não estou conseguindo iniciar o jogo em single player, star wars

Hero

Hi,

At the moment the following languages are supported

I'm locking this for now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below:

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)