NFSW -online

by tilu0618

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFSW -online

★★★ Newbie

Hello !! One of my most liked game are the NFSW -online !  I was very sad when I experienced that will be closed  ! I wanna find why was stopped and if  are closed definitly ! Pls let me know by e-mal if this decison are definitly pr will be reopened the NFSW -online soon ! 

Best regards  Tassaly

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFSW -online

Hero (Retired)
Sorry for your frustrations, however posting here will not get the game restored, it won't ever be back online at this point in time.

Thanks.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Answer HQ does not have access to any EA gateway for eMail, sorry.  This is a game player community's website.  The closing down of several free to play games, including yours,  was announced three months ago.  No one here at AHQ has a direct pipeline to EA's movers and shakers, thus, we cannot pass on your plea from here. 

Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Sorry for your frustrations, however posting here will not get the game restored, it won't ever be back online at this point in time.

Thanks.
Message 3 of 4 (325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sry but Patrick Söderlund  Says "some of our other PC free-to-play games are not as popular as they once were. So we find ourselves announcing the tough decision today that we are stopping development and winding down support for four PC free-to-play titles: Battlefield Heroes™, Battlefield™ Play4Free, Need for Speed™ World and FIFA World."

Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)