NFS Shift 2 Unleashed Serial Code not Working

by theJeege

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed Serial Code not Working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

I've got NFS Shift 2 Unleashed Limited Edition, I've had it for a while now. I've put it on 2 or 3 computers, and recently I got a new computer. I'd really like to put it on this one, it would be fantastic. But the first time I tried putting it on, the serial code didn't work because I had a really bad internet connection. I tried a few times, and then it said I was out of serial code uses. It only cost me five dollars new at Fields, but if I were to get it again it would cost like $15 because they don't have it anymore. And I don't want to spend that much right now. Especially since I already own it! I also have the DLC for it which didn't work on my Mum's computer, and would probably work on this one. But I can't try it because it won't work! The serial code is [admin edit: removed] if that helps.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (1,582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed Serial Code not Working

EA DICE Team

@theJeege

Have a look at the following thread that explains what to do when your code is not accepted:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Missing-Games-and-Expansion-Content/td-p/4438200

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,657 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@theJeege

Have a look at the following thread that explains what to do when your code is not accepted:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Missing-Games-and-Expansion-Content/td-p/4438200

Message 2 of 6 (1,658 Views)

★★ Novice

That page doesn't say anything about codes not being accepted. It just says how to find games on Origin that aren't showing up. I don't think I ever did redeem Shift 2 on Origin. (apart from the DLC for it, which is on my account) It just won't take my code when I try to install it from disc because it didn't work the first time because of bad internet so I tried again like 5 times to no avail, and now it says I can't use the serial code. I own it, on disc, I should be able to put it on my PC

Message 3 of 6 (1,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got precisely same issue (also got DLC earlier from Origin, so it could be some bug in Origin). Although, what's funny, I can't see the DLC in my origin account anymore.

Is there any solution to activate a retail Shift 2 copy on Origin?

Message 4 of 6 (1,500 Views)

★★ Pro

@Aghem1313 What's the error you are getting? 

Message 5 of 6 (1,490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Gwyndolium,

I've got information that my key has been already realised although it hasn't been.

Message 6 of 6 (1,477 Views)