NEED HELP WITH LOCKED ACCOUNT

by popplease41

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NEED HELP WITH LOCKED ACCOUNT

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ok so my ea account I guess is locked. It started with fifa, when it said my account was locked. I looked into it and a little later found that it was because of hacking, which is funny because I literally have never played a single online game. 

This is was a year ago, maybe more. They never fixed it, Still same issue, and I’m trying to update team rosters in fifa. Still can’t figure it out. EA support is absolutely abysmal. And now I tried to play BFV today to see what’s new with the game and it says my EA account is locked, like wtf I haven’t even play BFV in months. I’ve been trying to figure this out but nothing seems to work. So some help please? I’m seriously getting pissed off trying to play games for fun and relaxation, but have to navigate a cess pool of unhelpful online “support”. 

Jesus I just want to play games. Seriously if I have to exert any more effort into trying to play a game I’ll find a new developer that actually cares about customer support. 

Message 1 of 5 (561 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Don’t know what to do

Community Manager

In relation to your issue @popplease41, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (516 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@popplease41 I just want to clarify that I’ve made the cases, multiple, and nothing has happened, I also have read that “AHQ cannot help with account related issues” but I literally have no idea what to do. I’m apparently forgot about through email and there’s no way to call a number or get a chat, I’ve tried 4 times, at different times(read about that too) but nothing. Seriously it’s absurd how hard it is to play a game. I guess EA doesn’t care because I already purchased the game. Idk. That’s what it feels like.
Message 2 of 5 (553 Views)

Community Manager

In relation to your issue @popplease41, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (517 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko holy cow, thank you. After a couple hours talking with support, finally. I appreciate your help with this.
Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @popplease41.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (492 Views)