My security passward.

by nightwind2424

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My security passward.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello EA.I dont remember my security code to swich the email addres.I have all informantions from my account , but when i was 12 i dont know all the Email addreses works... I know just yahoo addreses works.So i give a random Email Addres.Ea.If you want to contact me to show my games buyed from origin.I will show dem at webcam.My skype is (Mod: Removed).I have fifa 15,battlefield 4, tittanfall,nfs rival ,etc

I have their disk..

Please EA help me to change my security code....I dont stole this account....I tell you the truth...

Thats for reading this message and helping me whit that problem...

(RESPECT EA)

Message 1 of 3 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My security passward.

Hero

@nightwind2424 Account issues can not be handled on these forums, as they are public and populated mostly by fellow gamers, not EA staff. You will need to speak to a game advisor, which you can do from here. Remember to change your country using the upper left corner menu. If you choose the live chat option, be aware the 'estimated wait time' tends to be incorrect until it gets under 5 minutes. If you're left waiting for an unreasonable amount of time, try a different browser.

Some account issues need to be dealt with over the phone for security purposes. If you don't live in a region with a phone option, you can choose the UK or the US (again, using the menu in the upper left corner) and make the call using a VOIP program such as Skype, this would most likely be cheaper than making an international call from a landline or mobile. 

It would be useful if you gather all relevant information before contacting a game advisor, as it will make things go more quickly. 

Good luck Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@nightwind2424 Account issues can not be handled on these forums, as they are public and populated mostly by fellow gamers, not EA staff. You will need to speak to a game advisor, which you can do from here. Remember to change your country using the upper left corner menu. If you choose the live chat option, be aware the 'estimated wait time' tends to be incorrect until it gets under 5 minutes. If you're left waiting for an unreasonable amount of time, try a different browser.

Some account issues need to be dealt with over the phone for security purposes. If you don't live in a region with a phone option, you can choose the UK or the US (again, using the menu in the upper left corner) and make the call using a VOIP program such as Skype, this would most likely be cheaper than making an international call from a landline or mobile. 

It would be useful if you gather all relevant information before contacting a game advisor, as it will make things go more quickly. 

Good luck Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

★ Novice

I want to tell EA to swich my email adress [edit: email address removed] to [edit: email address removed] beacause this is my real email address.

Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)