My origin account was blocked for security reasons...

by nandoepm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My origin account was blocked for security reasons...

★★★ Newbie

So I got an email from EA saying that my origin account was blocked for security reasons right after someone tried to buy FIFA15 from my account, I already sent email to accountdisputes@ea.com but no response, and it's been over a month now and I'm still unable to play online... I really need to get my account back, I made this account so I could log in and I had about 31 games in my account... I REALLY need it back =/ I don't know how can I get in the online chat for support, I don't know what else to do...

Message 1 of 5 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My origin account was blocked for security reasons...

★★★ Newbie

I was able to chat online and my problem was solved, if I only knew that earlier... Its been nearly a month waiting a response from accountdisputes, just go to the chat online that they will solve the problem, but I had to create another account to be able to log in, if anyone else is having the same problem...

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (472 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 5 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to chat online and my problem was solved, if I only knew that earlier... Its been nearly a month waiting a response from accountdisputes, just go to the chat online that they will solve the problem, but I had to create another account to be able to log in, if anyone else is having the same problem...

Message 3 of 5 (473 Views)

★ Novice

They said i need to wait a week to get reply from then and the guy from live chat said it is not possible on live session

Message 4 of 5 (343 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @rimsbuster02 I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If you have been advised by our live support to give it some time while your case is being investigated then the best thing to do is give the team some time.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)