My origin account got hacked and purchased alot of Fifa 17 games and game points

by LuchezarD

Original Post

My origin account got hacked and purchased alot of Fifa 17 games and game points

★★★★★ Newbie

So today i saw that my origin account was hacked 2 days ago and like 50 FIfa 17 transactions were made. I see that this happened to alot of people here but for other games. Trying to contact the support now but as we know its not going to happen soon. Any suggestions how to solve this ? I changed my passwords already but i'm not sure that will help.

Message 1 of 2 (321 Views)

Re: My origin account got hacked and purchased alot of Fifa 17 games and game po

EA DICE Team

@LuchezarD

You need to contact an EA Advisor directly to get this looked into.

In the case of your region currently not having a dedicated support channel, you may also use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from.

International calls made using VoIP are generally far less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline. Open the VOIP program or app of your choice, then dia the following number to reach out to our United Kingdom channel:

+44 203 014 1818 - they can be reached Monday to Saturday 9AM to 9PM GMT.

Message 2 of 2 (279 Views)