My games have been deleted after updating origin

by benduff123

Original Post

Re: My games have been deleted after updating origin

★★★ Novice

Bump! I encountered this problem too today with Dragon Age Inquisition, it's all gone from my games list in Origin client. I already tried all the tricks EA has to offer on their pages and nothing helped. I just wonder how is this even possible...this hasn't never ever happened on Steam or even Uplay (LOL!)

Message 41 of 59 (1,017 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! This worked for me :D

Don't know if others are reading what you're saying, judging by the comments.

So, for anyone else, log on using your user name instead of email and your games should return :D

Message 42 of 59 (935 Views)

★ Novice

I usually did login with my email as well.

Use ur Username! Worked for me.

Message 43 of 59 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this did it. thank you...

Message 44 of 59 (865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

many people have this problem. Why can't you just give the truth and stop wasting desperate people's time!!! I want my games back not to be lied to! Frown

Message 45 of 59 (844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same happened to me!!

Message 46 of 59 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened with a more expensive game

My mother preordered Star Wars BATTLEFRONT for my PC and it didnt work. So i didnt play it. I got a better computer which it should run on and it deleted from my accound and my CD code isnt redemable. I tried contacting origin and nobody helped me.

Message 47 of 59 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where is this "show games: hidden" button? cause im not finding it and im having the same exact problems. i bought my games from walmart with two DLCs and i updated origin and now its not showing my games..

Message 48 of 59 (770 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's a normal day of me getting on Sims 4 and origin wanted an update so I updated it and it was done updating closed out the app. Clicked on the game icon on desktop and takes me to origin and my games are gone they ask me to redeem it can't already used the codes. Heres the fun part I have the Sims 3 and 6 expansion packs they didn't just com off an expansion tree had to pay for them I paid at least 70 just for Sims 4. I want a refund or all my games back EA get it together. Because I'm waiting!!!

Message 49 of 59 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same exact thing is happening to me right now I’m livid!
Message 50 of 59 (645 Views)