Re: My games have been deleted after updating origin

by PeePantsTheClown

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me too! Tried logging in with my username and still no change, this is terrible Teeth bared

Message 51 of 59 (1,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Truth about lots of people losing their sims mobile saves is cause EA deletes those too as well as they delete origin game saves. More victims to come. Just sit back & watch. Intentional during updates & so on

Message 52 of 59 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@benduff123456 What is the number?
Message 53 of 59 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here!! I’ve spent $500 on Sims 4 game  Expansion Packs, etc and they Deleted ALL of my saved Games in my “Game Library” along with the many years of playing & Time spent playing this game. This has happened to me more than once by the way, and it’s not right! I have saved all of my Expansion Packs games and when I go to re-install them, I end up with the same problem you do—it’s like an i-Tunes card where you can’t redeem a code you’ve already used which is so unjust because it’s a Game, not an i-Tunes Card. These are Games that I Bought with my own money—it’s my property that I Own! Origin or EA are really *-up my games and I wish I didn’t have to use them in order to play my game. This keeps Happening to me too and now I can’t re-install them after they wiped my games out AGAIN because these * say that the code has already been used. Great, I’m *. Can’t re-install my Sims now. I don’t know what else to do but give-up and sell them and be done Because there is really nothing you can do about it.?.?

Message 54 of 59 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It turns out my account has been 'split'. Apparently Origin has difficulty distinguishing between certain email addresses. Mine, for example, is a Gmail account. As such Gmail can also be Googlemail so when typing my email address into Origin to log in, I replaced Gmail.com with Googlemail.com, and miraculously somehow this got me back into my account... even though both Gmail and Googlemail on Origin have two separate accounts. Absolutely bizarre. I had no notion of this whatsoever. Just randomly logging back in after months to find my entire game library is gone, but now existed in some limdo varient of my currently existing account. Basically I have two accounts bound to one email for reasons unknown lol

Message 55 of 59 (832 Views)

★ Novice
@benduff123 I had a similar problem I linked my xbox account with origin and I lost my games.
Message 56 of 59 (708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah NFS Heat just got removed from my account without any explanation whatsoever

EA support continues to ignore this issue

Message 57 of 59 (648 Views)

★★★ Novice
@phantomsmasher * WHAT YOU ON ABOUT.jaMMYgIT
Message 58 of 59 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much
as soon as i logged in with @gmail instead of @googlemail it finaly showaed the games i paid for.

A good life to you random internet person

better EA customer service than EA can manage

(they seem to just copy paste the same unhelpfull advice every few months)

Message 59 of 59 (512 Views)