Re: My game is not showing up on my list of games

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

My game is not showing up on my list of games

★★★ Newbie

On Answer HQ support is currently offered in English, French, German, Russian and Spanish. As you have not posted in English here I will close this thread, but please feel free to open another thread in English or post in the relevant localised board.

Estranho, pois vocês disponibilizam o jogo em português do Brasil e não conseguem responder em porturguês?

Eu utilizei o google tradutor para compreender a essa resposta esfarrapada e agora utilizei o mesmo para escrever essa resposta.

Será que vocês podem ter um pouco de consideração e responder o que posso fazer para que o meu jogo apareça na minha lista de aquisições?

Eu já tentei o que foi postado para uma outra pessoa (e foi escrito em português) e não adiantou.

Segue abaixo os passos que eu fiz:

NOTA: Se você verificou que a compra foi realmente passou e processados, mas ainda não são capazes de ver os seus jogos no Origin, siga os passos abaixo.

Clique na guia "Meus Jogos", como mostrado na imagem abaixo. Depois de ter clicado disso, você verá um botão com uma seta círculo no lado esquerdo (imagem abaixo).Este é o botão de "jogos de recarga". Clique nele e você deve agora ser capaz de ver todos os jogos registrados na sua conta.

Se algum faltar, primeiro tente clicar em todos os jogos, como mostrado na captura de tela para garantir que "todos os jogos" são selecionados. Em seguida, você pode tentar defini-lo como "Jogos ocultos" para se certificar de que nenhum jogo foi escondido no acidente.

Se isso não funcionar, tente sair de Origem, e faça login novamente. Esta é outra maneira de 'refrescante' os jogos na sua origem.

Por último, mas não menos importante,  Desinstalar  e  Reinstalar o  Origin é o passo final que você pode tentar fazer.

Strange, because you offer the game in Portuguese from Brazil and fail to respond in porturguês?
I used google translator to understand this lame reply and now I used it to write this response.
Will you might have a little consideration and answer what I can do for my game to appear on my list of acquisitions?
I've tried what was posted to another person (and was written in Portuguese) and to no avail.

Below is the steps I did:

NOTE: If you found that the purchase was actually passed and processed, but are still not able to see their games on Origin, follow the steps below.

Click on the "My Games", as shown in the image below. Once you have clicked it, you will see a button with an arrow circle on the left side (picture below) is .This button "games recharge". Click it and you should now be able to see all the games registered to your account.

If any is missing, first try clicking on all games, as shown in the screenshot to ensure that "all games" are selected. Then you can try setting it to "Hidden Games" to make sure that no game was hidden in the accident.

If that does not work, try logging out of Origin, and login again. This is another way of 'refreshing' the games in its origin.

Last but not least, Uninstall and Reinstall Origin is the final step that you can try.

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Answer HQ is not the official customer support website.  The Help Center handles that, and as far as I know, there are Game Advisers in the regional offices for South America who are fluent in the Portuguese language.  I'm answering only the part about English versus your own language, however, whether you were fluent in English or not, I do not believe that Answer HQ could help you.  Only a Gamer Adviser can look into your private information in your player account.

Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Lindinha1 wrote:

On Answer HQ support is currently offered in English, French, German, Russian and Spanish. As you have not posted in English here I will close this thread, but please feel free to open another thread in English or post in the relevant localised board.

@Lindinha1 

The only part of your question pertinent here in Answer HQ was answered,  You must read that here on this website. 

Help Center is still here:   https://help.ea.com/  

Message 3 of 3 (167 Views)