My entire Origin account is gone

by YTFgdg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My entire Origin account is gone

★★★ Newbie

Ive used this email for years, spent over 1000 dollars on it and have spent plenty of hours on TItanfall, Apex and much much more
I logged onto apex today, and it made me log back into my origin account so i did, but when i got into the game everything was reset my lvl was set to 1 i was missing all of my legends, skins, and heirlooms, so i logged onto the origin application, and all of my games are just gone, it was like i made a completly new account, so when I went to EA, my email and password were the same, but my name and birthday was changed to what it is now, which i didnt do. I have emails and purchases to prove its my account and have an email showing when i linked my origin to steam for apex, I have an email show purchases to the email ive used for years that apearently just doesnt exist in EA's database according to support, but i know it does because if it didnt i wouldnt have been getting emails or playing any of the games ive played for the last 3 * years

Message 1 of 5 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My entire Origin account is gone

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @YTFgdg We are not able to assist with account related issues here on AHQ. Please contact our EA Help Support, so we can further look into this for you.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (414 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: My entire Origin account is gone

★ Pro
Hey @YTFgdg,
do you see anything in https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/orderhistory/index.
(Hint) Set history to all time and show all!
Message 2 of 5 (429 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @YTFgdg We are not able to assist with account related issues here on AHQ. Please contact our EA Help Support, so we can further look into this for you.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5 (415 Views)

Betreff: My entire Origin account is gone

★★★ Newbie

No i see nothing there, which is what is confusing because i have emails and purchases on steam that show i have purchased things for apex and titanfall 2

Message 4 of 5 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did contact ea support but you guys are saying that im not the owner of my account and that the email that ive used for years on oorigin just doesnt exist

Message 5 of 5 (389 Views)