My dlc didn't download

by CameronDunfee14

Original Post

My dlc didn't download

★★ Newbie

I bought two dlcs' today, but when one was done, I typed in the other, and it said it was going to install but it didn't so please respond on my origin and say if it installed or not. The two dlcs' were sims 4 get to work and sims 4 luxurious party pack so please tell me if it installed or not

Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: My dlc didn't download

Community Manager

@CameronDunfee14 Hi,

First off, make sure that you are running the Origin Client as administrator, so that it has sufficient rights to create folders and write files on your system partition: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/

Next, try right clicking the Sims 4 game tile and select "Show Game Details". On the next window scroll down to see whether your expansions are installed. If they are not, you can initiate the download from here.

If they are, but you still cannot find the content in game, you can right clicking the Sims 4 game tile and select "Repair Game".

If that isn't the issue but rather with any downloads failing directly, please try getting the expansion using Safe Mode Downloading. You can activate that by going to Origin > Application Settings > Advanced > Safe Mode Downloading

Let me know how you get on afterwards.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)