My account was stolen!

by sssr33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account was stolen!

★ Novice

Hi!

By 10.26.2012 at 17:56 (GMT+2) I have received email that my account email had been changed. But I had not changed it. So would You be as so kind as to explain to me what I should do to restore my account.

Message 1 of 4 (164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account was stolen!

Hero

You will need to contact Customer Support.

See this thread for details http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/IMPORTANT-Procedure-for-hacked-compromised-accounts/td-p/6752

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (157 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

First select a product: if it is your Origin account that has been accessed and changed without your consent, then type "Origin" in the first chat box, under "Product". This will offer another option, "Category". Select "Account/Registration", and then you have a final step in which you have to pick the platform. Select "PC".

This will give you a list of contact options available to you, depending on the time of day and country you live in. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)

All Replies

Hero

You will need to contact Customer Support.

See this thread for details http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/IMPORTANT-Procedure-for-hacked-compromised-accounts/td-p/6752

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (158 Views)

★ Novice

Please tell me step by step what I should to do ? I folowed by https://help.ea.com/contact-us and doesn't find anything usefull such as support email or live chat only phone contact but this is not to much convinient.

Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there,

First select a product: if it is your Origin account that has been accessed and changed without your consent, then type "Origin" in the first chat box, under "Product". This will offer another option, "Category". Select "Account/Registration", and then you have a final step in which you have to pick the platform. Select "PC".

This will give you a list of contact options available to you, depending on the time of day and country you live in. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 4 of 4 (138 Views)