My account was hacked

by nvybvl234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account was hacked

★★★ Newbie

Hello people,

I need your help to recover my account.

Recently I was hacked by someone and I can't recover my account so I think I need to contact EA GAMES for that but I can't do that because they have a strange Contact Form that is not working.

So, can you please help me ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account was hacked

Community Manager

@nvybvl234 Hi,

We have an article specifically for this which I have added below. If you are unable to use the contact form you can instead call us directly, the number and the availability is listed at the bottom of the post.

Note: If you think your FIFA account has been compromised, there is a different process. For all other concerns, please use the steps below.

If you believe someone else has gained access to your EA Account, you can get help restoring your account security from one of our EA Advisors. To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Be sure to have as much of the following as possible when speaking with the advisor:

• Access to the original email account on your EA Account 
  • Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to 
  • Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased

Once you are again able to access your account, please review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@nvybvl234 Hi,

We have an article specifically for this which I have added below. If you are unable to use the contact form you can instead call us directly, the number and the availability is listed at the bottom of the post.

Note: If you think your FIFA account has been compromised, there is a different process. For all other concerns, please use the steps below.

If you believe someone else has gained access to your EA Account, you can get help restoring your account security from one of our EA Advisors. To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Be sure to have as much of the following as possible when speaking with the advisor:

• Access to the original email account on your EA Account 
  • Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to 
  • Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased

Once you are again able to access your account, please review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks a lot, Your answer was helpful for me. 

I have called ea client service and my problem was solved in few minutes.

Cheers

Message 3 of 4 (195 Views)

Community Manager

@envybvl Glad to hear that everything has been resolved, thanks for letting us know. Standard smile

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (182 Views)