My account is "empity"

by UareEzZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account is "empity"

★★★ Newbie

So I tried to login into my account like I always do, and when I logged in, my games were missing and there was no purchase history. I dont know what to do, its really strange because I thought my account was hacked or something but it was odd since i could login. I hope someone will help me with this.

Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account is "empity"

Community Manager

Hi @UareEzZ

When you have the chance can you try clearing out your Origin cache to see if that helps? I've seen cases where clearing the cache has helped when games aren't loading in the Origin library. 

For more information on how to clear the cache check out the EA Help website. Let me know how it goes when you've got the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (356 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @UareEzZ

When you have the chance can you try clearing out your Origin cache to see if that helps? I've seen cases where clearing the cache has helped when games aren't loading in the Origin library. 

For more information on how to clear the cache check out the EA Help website. Let me know how it goes when you've got the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (357 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @UareEzZ

Were you able to try clearing out the Origin cache? Are you still having any trouble seeing the games in your library? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)