My account has been disabled

by Sophie_scianca

Original Post

Re: My account has been disabled

★★★ Newbie

Same thing with mine i dont know if someone else is using my account or hacked it bit my accoint says its disabled as well i havent played in a week to even get banned? My one day off and cant even play my game i need 9/11 help how to fix my game pleaae guys

Message 61 of 67 (2,290 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @killadad17 if you think that your account is banned then you will need to speak with our TOS team using the steps I posted above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 62 of 67 (2,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko its litterly everyones accounts not just these people personaly i want my account back or my money back

Message 63 of 67 (2,250 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @boots967857 we are not able to assist with any account based issues on AHQ.  You can use the steps posted above to speak with the corret team for your issue.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 64 of 67 (2,236 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ι have the same problem my account disable too!

Any ideas?

Message 65 of 67 (2,190 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MadeInBeats if thats the case, they might have a lawsuit coming their way, i read the agreement and no where does it state they have the authority to do that, thats boarderline theft, and they pass it off as a you issue by saying 'you violated the agreement' when we all did nothing, also we have full right to do that, its in the agreement
Message 66 of 67 (2,055 Views)

Community Manager

Closing thread here as it's been necro'd a few times. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have an issue or question not answered in this thread: 'EA Bans and Suspensions - How they work and how to get in contact with us'. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 67 of 67 (1,918 Views)