My account has been disabled

by Sophie_scianca

Original Post

Re: My account has been disabled

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone. I have two origin accounts. And i have not used origin for nearly 2 years, so i literally forgot which one is disabled. Today, i baught star war on steam and linked my steam account with one of my disabled origin account. When i entered the game, it told me my account has been disabled.

When logged in a disabled account, the origin app will always show some "currently can not sign in blah blah" and blocked the app. So i could literally not understand why dont u origin told me "do not link a disabled account when i was doing link?"

Game is something make us happy. While EA is a company that makes it opposite. I was always happy when playing games except when using origin. My first time using origin was to play apex. I was so unsatisfied cuz there were so many technical problems. Then this time, origin made it happen again. Thanks origin for ur insistence on making customers upset.

Steam yes !!!

Oh by the way, if u guys could find this reply, it means i could reply using a disabled account.

Message 41 of 67 (1,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @hujiawenkaven you will need to speak with one of our support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 42 of 67 (1,412 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem . I haven't got any help or seem anyone actually get help other than a copy and pasted 7 step guide of how to contact EA ( like that isn't anyone's first protocol anyway). Honestly a shambles , I wont be spending any money on EA again in case they just lock you out of what you pay for .

Message 43 of 67 (1,396 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @minimetom for account issues such as this you will need to speak with our live support team as no other team can assist with account-based issues. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 44 of 67 (1,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

signing in on Origin is disabled. it won't let me sign-in

Message 45 of 67 (1,300 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @once_agian1 can you try resetting your password and if you are still unable to log in can you speak with our live support using the steps posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 46 of 67 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s not good enough Iv come back to apex after a few month to find out that my ea account has been disabled even though I barely ever play ea games cause I simply hate ea Iv been sat here for hours trying access a game on my PS4 through internet on my phone sort your selfs out wtf is this * 

Message 47 of 67 (1,249 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @FreshPrinceOfBD4 did you speak with our live support team in relation to your issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 48 of 67 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven't played FIFA since 2018 and now I have bought FIFA 21, I have found that my account has been blocked for 539 days!?!?

I havent used the account or received emails about this in the time since playing FIFA 18 up until now. It is completely unacceptable and the whole 'linking accounts' isnt user friendly (neither is the actual EA Help Website) 

Setting up cases and requests is a joke and users should be able to link and unlink accounts - especially when they havent been used in years and you can potentially have forgotten the usernames and other personal information you set them up with years ago. 

The whole system is a joke. 

Message 49 of 67 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko 72 hours are you kidding me?
Message 50 of 67 (1,091 Views)