My account has been banned for months

by artmists

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account has been banned for months

★★★ Novice

A few months ago, around November time of 2020, I was banned because of multiple chargebacks coming from my mom's bank. My mom knew about the purchases, however, her bank was unfamiliar with her credit card making purchases with Electronic Arts and immediately made chargebacks to all of the purchases. My mom spent a lot of money on the games, and it's unfortunate my account has been banned because of a misunderstanding.

I have tried to do a lot of different things to communicate with you guys. Any communication I've tried to had with you guys has been shut down immediately. Please help me solve this problem instead of settling for a ban that came from a misunderstanding. Is there anything I can do? I don't want all of her money to have gone to waste. 

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account has been banned for months

Community Manager

Hey @artmists

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.   

Regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)

All Replies

Re: My account has been banned for months

Community Manager

Hey @artmists

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.   

Regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)