Re: My account got hacked

by VoyAMatarloDxD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account got hacked

★★★ Newbie

My account's email address has been changed around 2 months ago and I just found out (the warning email went straight to my spam folder Frown )

Currently I am living in Thailand which obviously is not listed for EA support. Is there anyway for me to have a live chat with EA support? 

The system has only given me 1 contact channel which is "Call Me" regardless of what country I chose at the top left corner.

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Mella124 Hi,

Unfortunately chat isn't available for account security related issues, but you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Depending on your phone provider, you might want to consider using a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) for this call. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK.

Thank you,
Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Mella124 Hi,

Unfortunately chat isn't available for account security related issues, but you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Depending on your phone provider, you might want to consider using a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) for this call. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK.

Thank you,
Nils

Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Mella124 hi Standard smile please try follow this steps

What to do if your EA Account has been hacked

If you believe your EA Account has been hacked, you can perform the following steps to contact support for assistance.

If you think your FIFA account has been compromised, use this different process.

For all other concerns, please use the steps below.

If you believe someone else has gained access to your EA Account, you can get help restoring your account security from one of our EA Advisors.

To reach support without signing in, open a hacked account ticket. On the login form, use the link "Click here if you cannot sign in."

Click the link labelled

Provide as much of the following as possible when speaking with an EA Advisor:

• Access to the original email account on your EA Account 
  • Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to 
  • Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased

Once you can access your account again, review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

Another metod try contact EA support: https://help.ea.com/en/ (i suggest you to contact EA via live chat)

How to contact EA Help

Start your request online to save time. No matter what game you play or what question you have, we’ll connect you to an EA Advisor for expert help.

We recommend the right channel for your issue

Based on the information you give us, we will recommend the support channel that most quickly connects you to the right EA Advisor. Not all channels are available for every issue and location. Use the country pull-down menu at the top left of the screen to select your country or the language you prefer. This helps ensure that we provide all available support options for your country.

How it works
Call Me Request that an Advisor calls you about your issue. You do not have to wait on hold or incur additional phone charges.* We'll give you an estimated wait time for your call back.
Chat Enter a chat session with an Advisor to discuss your question in real time. We'll give you an estimated wait time so that you know how long to stay connected.
Email Submit your question to us via email. This channel works best for non-critical issues that still allow you to play your game while you wait for a response.
Phone

In some locations, direct dial to EA is available.

Answers HQ Visit Answers HQ for support from the community, 24 hours a day. Search for your specific issue, ask a question, or find solutions from other players.
Twitter Follow us on Twitter for helpful tips and answers to player questions. Direct gameplay questions to@AskEASupport in 140 characters or less. 

Before you contact us

You can prepare information before you contact us to expedite your support session.

Contact us

Let us know what you found helpful. At the bottom of our help articles, you'll see the question, Was this helpful? Click yes or no to let us know if the article helped you. Clicking yes or no helps us write useful, relevant content. If you click no, please let us know what we can do to improve by contacting us with specific information. 

*Depending on your location or network policies, telephone charges may apply. You may be charged when calling from a mobile phone. This number may not be accessible from some mobile network providers. For more information, contact your network provider. 

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)