Re: My account EA/Origin disabled

by IulianRomanul93

Original Post

My account EA/Origin disabled

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Hello Support.
I have a 1 problem an look:

My account says it is Disable. Some idiot tried to take my account and I still change my e-mail to the account. This person is logged into the browser and remains there permanently connected and can exchange data. What can I do in this case? How often exchange e-mail many times he changed the email. This man gives revert to my account and changing data automatically. My problem: EA Account is disabled. Please contact EA Support.
Can you help me please? I want to stop this man and i want to enable account. Thanks for understanding me. Have a great/good day and i wait to answer my problem for resolved.

PS: Well and I who eventually contact to solve this problem? We entered the Origin Support I spoke there, I went and I talked to EA Support there and was told to send this problem. I do not understand anything. Explain your me. I just want to give me Enable the account.
Message 1 of 6 (21,656 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Since this is a public forum we cannot help you since it would involve accessing your account which we cannot do.In order to solve your problem you will need to speak with at game advisor at EA Customer support: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you case will show as "Solved" thus helping others with the same problem.

Best regards,

Thisaint

Message 2 of 6 (21,630 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I did this and no solution.
Anywhere leave written or spoken tells me to go to the same place 10 times.

Message 3 of 6 (21,627 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Please take a look at our sticky post on this link, which explains how to contact customer services if you believe your account has been hacked:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/IMPORTANT-What-to-do-if-your-account-has-been-compromised/m-p/18172...

Also take a look at this Help Centre account for tips on how to prevent this happening again:

https://help.ea.com/uk/article/fifa-13-ultimate-team-stay-safe

For obvious security reasons, we can't discuss individual accounts on a public forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 6 (21,624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm interested for Enable my account EA for login in client Origin.. for login in Browser and play game..

Is do not this account. Is my 2 acc.

Message 5 of 6 (21,622 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Once again, the situation cannot be otherwise.  AHQ simply isn't set up (and ahouldn't be) to allow public exposure of private information.  We are not EA Help in here.  The Game Advisers aren't in here.  We are game players, exchanging trouble shooting information that hopefully leads to solutions that individual game players can apply on their own games.

Message 6 of 6 (21,617 Views)