Re: My Origin account says I have no games gut i have like five. Please Help

by tibbletoad

Original Post

My Origin account says I have no games gut i have like five. Please Help

★★★ Newbie

I logged into Origin and it made me go through the security process and sent me an email confermation which I thought was weird because I already had an account.  It was my profile because of the profile picture but my library says its empty.  It's not.  It should have around five games in it and now I can't play any of the games I have because I don't have the code.

Message 1 of 2 (1,344 Views)

Re: My Origin account says I have no games gut i have like five. Please Help

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
  • make sure you are looking at your pc page and not the mac  able games, if that is not the case then look  at the "hidden games "Tab also make sure  you are not looking at  the favorites tab  as most people will have 0 games in that tab ( i have one just so i know i might be in that tab.   if there are still 0 games   i suggest you contact EA service, as it sounds to me that this is an isseu for them to solve.

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, contact our Games Advisors using the new Help Center.
How to: Contact an EA Advisor.
For Gameplay assistance, game support or technical issues, our community of players is here to help, so go ahead! Ask A Question!

Message 2 of 2 (1,334 Views)