My Origin Account Got Hacked

by Feels1234

Original Post

My Origin accoun has been hacked

★★★ Newbie

My Origin account with all the games has been hacked and despite resetting my account name / password a number of/times I am unable to access my Origin account, however the account appears to be active. And I am unable to access and of the games.

I have searched a contact mail and every way to contact customer support and just keep being asked for account name and password again and again. I AM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THE ACCOUNT!

I opened a new account to post this question

Thank you in advance for your support.

Tal Ben Ezra

Message 1 of 3 (456 Views)

Re: My Origin accoun has been hacked

Hero

For everything account/serial code related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Use this new account to log into the Origin site.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (449 Views)

My Origin Account Got Hacked

★★ Novice

So, my account got hacked, the hacker probably changed EVERYTHING of the account, email, pass, Soldier Name, I cant trace it back ..

But I got my Battlefield 3 Game Code so I went to search for help on EA Live Chat , well, they found my account with the Game Code I gave them , but now , they won't want to give it back to me because I need to verify the ownership, wich is, knowing the god **bleep** City of Birth , the Major Problem here is , that I totally forgot wich City I've put in the goddamn account because my account is really old so and I usually dont put the TRUE city of my birth on the Internet because of my safety .. Now , I can't retrieve my account because I forgot this SIMPLE detail , and the hacker wins a free BF3 Limited Edition and Close Quarters account,  THERE MUST BE another way to get my account back, or atleast find out what city i've put there, Please, Anyone . Help me. 

Message 3 of 3 (459 Views)