My Origin Account was Hacked

by naqvii9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Origin Account was Hacked

★ Novice

Today I recieved an e-mail saying that the e-mail linked to my account was changed. I was pretty sure I haven't done this so I changed it back via the link in the e-mail itself. But when I logged into my account ALL MY INFO changed. My birthday, my ID, my real name, only my Avatar and my games were still the same.
How can I solve this?

Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Origin Account was Hacked

Hero

@naqvii9 Account issues can only be dealt with by a game advisor. You can open a hacked account support ticket here. See this page for more information.

Be aware that these issues often have to be dealt with by phone for security purposes. If live chat is an option, be aware that the estimated wait time can be wrong until it gets under 5 minutes. If you're left waiting for an unreasonable amount of time, it may be your browser, try a different one.

Good luck Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ps: My account name isn't even navqii9, It was supposed to be Artch1, as I can prove in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/Info-request-Cannot-process-this-city-at-this-time/m-p...

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

Hero

@naqvii9 Account issues can only be dealt with by a game advisor. You can open a hacked account support ticket here. See this page for more information.

Be aware that these issues often have to be dealt with by phone for security purposes. If live chat is an option, be aware that the estimated wait time can be wrong until it gets under 5 minutes. If you're left waiting for an unreasonable amount of time, it may be your browser, try a different one.

Good luck Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)