Re: My Origin Account was Hacked and purchased FIFA15!

by EA_Nils

Original Post

★ Novice

Just asking but did you give Any information to another person? That's how I got hacked on another game but the topic is relevant.

Message 371 of 376 (1,041 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Billysauraus Hi there,

Sorry to hear about that. Just as a heads up, you are responding to an older thread, the previous responses were from 2015. 

For anyone else experiencing this, if you believe someone else has gained access to your EA Account, you can get help restoring your account security from one of our EA Advisors. To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the bottom of the login form, you will see the option, "Having trouble accessing your account?" Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Be sure to have as much of the following as possible when speaking with the advisor:

• Access to the original email account on your EA Account 
  • Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to 
  • Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased

Once you are again able to access your account, please review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,

Nils

Message 372 of 376 (5,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too just looked at my bank account and charge for 0.49$ was charge never had that before and a new card that was jsst changed due to hacking on my debit card now again that is a fishing to charge more and no phone number yo reach I am too looking to cancel games had for years but now again in lest than a month hacked again I'm sorry for you problem but they the bank don't work fast and I have to cancel this account good luck
Message 373 of 376 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't get anyone either and now new debit card hacked again with new charge to new debit card not given to them yet and charge for 0.49 cents that fishing on my bank no numbers to call rithet
Message 374 of 376 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you don't have to get so worked up for no reason, jewcline77

Message 375 of 376 (687 Views)

Locking this as this post is really old and was abandoned
Please do not necro threads, check the latest reply date. Wink

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 376 of 376 (681 Views)