My Account Has Stolen

by aroinel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Account Has Stolen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello My name is Ahmet Kaya this account of my mail was stolen and i I forgot security password  Can you change the e-mail if you can   

stolen mail= [edit: email address removed]  

new mail =   [edit: email address removed]   

I did shopping before in  eagames (origin)   

Dead space 3  Reedem Code *game code removed for Security reasons*

tel no: *Telephone number removed for security reasons*

Thank You

Please do not post personal information, game codes or account information here. This is a public forum and posting that sort of information is not safe. DA1966

Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Account Has Stolen

EA DICE Team

@aroinel

In the case of your region currently not having a dedicated support channel, you may also use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from.

International calls made using VoIP are generally far less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

Open the VOIP program or app of your choice, then dia the following number to reach out to our United Kingdom channel:

+44 203 014 1818 - they can be reached Monday to Saturday 9AM to 9PM GMT.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (172 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

You will have to contact an Advisor by voice.

Go HERE and use the flag at the top to choose your country.

In the search bar, type Hacked and search for that topic. Follow the instructions to contact an Advisor and recover your account.

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

EA DICE Team

@aroinel

In the case of your region currently not having a dedicated support channel, you may also use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from.

International calls made using VoIP are generally far less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

Open the VOIP program or app of your choice, then dia the following number to reach out to our United Kingdom channel:

+44 203 014 1818 - they can be reached Monday to Saturday 9AM to 9PM GMT.

Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)