Move SIMS 4 from my Origin-account to another account?

by hoppfis

Original Post

Move SIMS 4 from my Origin-account to another account?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, when I installed the download-version of Sims 4, I did it on my own PC.

Therefore I didn't realize that my daughter already had an Origin-account.

How do I best move the SIMS 4 from my account to my Daughters account?

/Petter

Message 1 of 5 (19,019 Views)

Re: Move SIMS 4 from my Origin-account to another account?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

hoppfis if you're thinking of requesting a Persona Transfer, be aware of the technical risks involved:
-you will lose your game status and progress on all of your accounts and across all platforms--from your Origin Account, to consoles, PC, mobile, and online.
-this includes any  items purchased or earned in your games, and other content that you have associated with one or both accounts.
Persona Transfers are irreversible.

To transfer the game, click the link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/ for a Live Chat with an advisor or a callback.
-then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed,entering the name on the search bar to the right,if it's an account issue select Origin
-on the next page you will see a bunch of articles.
-scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.
-click this and you choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue.
-you will then have your options available, a Live Chat with an advisor or a callback.

Solved your question ? ...please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked or have the curtsy to say " Thanks, but it didn't work "

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 5 (19,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried but there are no advisors online at the moment, and I don't want to call them.

Message 3 of 5 (15,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so one way you can sorta not lose all your progress is to upload everything u want to keep onto the gallery and then download it once you log into another account. Just a little sum I thought of

Message 4 of 5 (10,756 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @emmie_bee05, as this thread is quite old I've gone ahead and locked it.

Please feel free to create a new thread to discuss anything you wish.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (10,680 Views)