Missing sims 4 extension packs

by SherlockRabbit

Original Post

Missing sims 4 extension packs

★★★ Newbie

over the last few years i had bought several sims 4 extension packs thru origin, and my computer broke so i havent been on to play for a while but when i downloaded them to my new computer none of the extension packs i had bought are in my account anymore. how do i find them/ get them back?

Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)

Re: Missing sims 4 extension packs

★★★★ Guide

Hey @SherlockRabbit,

Are you sure you are signed into the correct account? Try using all the emails that you have to see if you have any alternate accounts.

The expansions are not listed on the My Games page. If you are able to see only Sims 4 under My Games, try the following.

1> Click on the game.

2> It will show you an i button.

3> Click on that button to see your expansions.

If this fails, it will be best to contact EA Customer Support to get assistance. It would be helpful to have all your account information ready. You can contact them here : https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-4

If you are unable to sign in, you can choose the option Having trouble accessing your account? on the Sign In page.
Please note that selecting Manage My Account and then Account Security may not always give the option to contact Live Chat support.
You can get more information on contacting support by following this link : http://help.ea.com/in/article/contact-ea-help/

Let me know if this helps you.

*** Please grant XP and Accept as solution if my suggestion helped. It will help me as well as anyone facing this same issue. Cheers and happy gaming. Thumbs up ***

Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)

★ Novice

put my sims 4 games in cant find them in my games so tried to put the codes back in and it comes back has code already used.

Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hey @reggae242ub40,

This error usually means you are in the wrong account. Try to check your other emails to see if you have any alternate Origin accounts.

If that doesn't work, try contacting support following the links in my earlier reply.

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)