Missing from My Games - Sims 4 Get to Work

by DullyNoted

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing from My Games - Sims 4 Get to Work

★★★ Newbie

I bought Sims 4 GTO (the physical game from Target) months ago in the summer and haven't played since June. I've tried to play today and updated my Origins and Sims4, but GTO was missing from My Games. I tired everything: restarting the computer, reinstalling the game via CD, clearing out the Local Cache, Chatting with Sankar on the LiveChat (which didn't solve my issue). My case is #21593696. My LiveChat experience was awful. Sankar asked for my invoice number and I was confused if he meant the invoice number from a receipt that I no longer have. And when I said that I don't have the receipt, he didn't respond to my questions and ended the chat. I just want to play my Sims! Can anyone help?!

Message 1 of 4 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing from My Games - Sims 4 Get to Work

Community Manager

@DullyNoted Hey, I'm sorry that you had a poor experience. 

Can you click on the game panel then the "i" button? Please scroll down and see if GTW is available? If so you can just download it again and you should be good to go. 

Taking a look at your account you appear to have the game so you should be good to go. 

Thanks, please let us know if you have any further issues. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DullyNoted Hey, I'm sorry that you had a poor experience. 

Can you click on the game panel then the "i" button? Please scroll down and see if GTW is available? If so you can just download it again and you should be good to go. 

Taking a look at your account you appear to have the game so you should be good to go. 

Thanks, please let us know if you have any further issues. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any more suggestions?  I bought Sims 4 Get to work and Get Together on June 4.  They downloaded and installed fine, I played them but have not played any Sims for a couple weeks.  Now the expansions Get to Work and Get Together do not appear on my Origin launch page so I cannot launch the games.

Message 3 of 4 (182 Views)

Community Manager

@tadaelu Hi,

We recently changed how some expansions show up in the Origin Client. You can now find them in a different place, just right-click the respective game tile under "My Games" and choose "View Game Details".

Check out this thread here for a detailed visual guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let us know if you still have any questions afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (167 Views)