Missing SIMS 4 expansion pack.

by tbryant_07111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing SIMS 4 expansion pack.

★★ Novice

I was recently forced to update My SIMS 4. After the update the game would not open due to supposed lost files. It told me to uninstall and reinstall the game which I did. Now I cannot find my purchased expansion pack,  Get to Work, either in the game or in my origin account.

Message 1 of 7 (6,620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing SIMS 4 expansion pack.

Community Manager

@tbryant_07111 Hi,

We recently changed how some expansions show up in the Origin Client. You can now find them in a different place, just right-click the respective game tile under "My Games" and choose "View Game Details".

Check out this thread here for a detailed visual guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let us know if you still have any questions afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (7,150 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@tbryant_07111 Hi,

We recently changed how some expansions show up in the Origin Client. You can now find them in a different place, just right-click the respective game tile under "My Games" and choose "View Game Details".

Check out this thread here for a detailed visual guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let us know if you still have any questions afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 7 (7,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this happened to me yet when i click on more details or whatever it only comes up with perchase the expansion packs, which is really annoying considering i had bought alot of the expansion packs already

Message 3 of 7 (6,367 Views)

★★ Novice
I had this same problem. When I went into the "view game details" i was getting the same thing. So, I tried updating and repairing the game and now it seems to work fine.
Message 4 of 7 (6,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey so I know this was a long time ago but did you ever happen to fix it? This has just happened to me. I had all the expansion packs and some game packs and stuff packs, but then I downloaded a couple more online and after I downloaded them the other packs were all gone. I you're the first person I have found who has had a similar problem.

Message 5 of 7 (4,354 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've just run into this same problem. I've always had Seasons, Vampires, City Living, Toddlers stuff and Pets and now The Sims 4 is saying I only own Pets and need to repurchase the other packs. How can I get these packs back without paying for them again? I feel as if I'm being cheated!

Message 6 of 7 (4,127 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @biasyoonmin I'm locking this thread as it is a number of years old.

If you continue to see issues then please create a new thread with as much info as possible ad we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (4,099 Views)