Re: Mishandling my case

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Mishandling my case

★★ Novice

I would like to seek your support in refunding the fees of my subscription to origin access premier as i am really disappointed with the way my case was handled. i have been banned for more than 3 months for doing absolutely nothing in fifa 20

it was a shock for me as I am an origin access premier member or should i say i was because i deleted my subscription

my case was handled very badly i started receiving spam emails with the same info after sending like 3 emails

i contacted them 14 times during the past 3 months. I was really frustrated because of the way my case was handled by them

it's really disappointing to watch yourself get disrespected with this way of handling cases

i am a member in origin since like 2014 and i used to have a clean record. It is surprising to be banned and treated this way. 

i requested a refund but as expected my request was rejected that’s why i am escalating my case.

Appreciate your support in taking the necessary actions to finalize my case. Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

Re: Mishandling my case

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @whiteshadow53200

I'm afraid we're not able to help with bans or refund requests from the forum. I can share how to contact the teams who can review these cases with you though for further assistance. 

If you believe a ban was placed on your account by mistake, you can appeal the ban with our Terms of Service team. This EA Help article goes into more detail on how you can contact them; "How to get more information about my ban or suspension". 

For purchasing, billing or refund requests, please link in with our Support team directly. You can submit a EA Help ticket from our site; https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (321 Views)