Mirror's Edge Catalyst Pre-Order Problem

by marshmallowedman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Pre-Order Problem

★★★ Newbie

I pre-oredered Mirror's Edge Catalyst on the 25th of April , had a receipt for it, which means I already paid for it. But on the 2nd of June It says there is a problem with my payment... 

I went to contact EA help but it is either they can't see my chat, or I can't see theirs...

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mirror's Edge Catalyst Pre-Order Problem

Community Manager

@marshmallowedman Hi there,

Usually what happens with pre-orders is that we bill them a few days prior to the release of the game, not at the time of pre-order.

Where does it say that there is an issue with your payment? Were you checking your order history?

As for the chat issue, you could try using another browser, clearing your browser's cache, restoring browser settings to default and ensuring that no third party browser extensions are interfering.

Generally speaking, if chat isn't available and you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mirror's Edge Catalyst Pre-Order Problem

Community Manager

@marshmallowedman Hi there,

Usually what happens with pre-orders is that we bill them a few days prior to the release of the game, not at the time of pre-order.

Where does it say that there is an issue with your payment? Were you checking your order history?

As for the chat issue, you could try using another browser, clearing your browser's cache, restoring browser settings to default and ensuring that no third party browser extensions are interfering.

Generally speaking, if chat isn't available and you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)