Re: Merging my 2 Origin accounts

by MLadyD7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Merging my 2 Origin accounts

★★★ Newbie

Hi. Years ago I created an Origin account to track my stats for BF3 on Xbox through Battlelog. Recently I have built a computer and could not remember the my Origin username and password so I made a new one to buy BF3 on computer. Now my problem is that my old account has all my BF Veteran statuses which I would like to keep, but I dont like the OriginID name. My new account however (which I am logged into to ask this question) has the name I use frequently and also has BF4 Deluxe preordered with the Premium membership. I was wanting to know if it was possible to combine them both into one account. I guess it doesn't matter which one incorporates the other as I can always change the OriginID. And yes, I can log into both accounts. I have since remembered the details.

Message 1 of 11 (152,065 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

Please follow the steps in this post to contact an Advisor.

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (144,205 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Merge Origin Accounts

If you are looking to merge two Origin accounts together, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor for assistance, however please do note that some limitations may apply.

• Certain titles / previous purchases may not be able to be transferred.
  • Some cloud saves may not transfer.
  • Some game leaderboard stats may not transfer.

For further instructions and information on this process, please see the following thread: Merge Origin Accounts

Message 2 of 11 (151,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Please, can you transfer my Battlefield 3 to my older account H8me-CZ? Email with forgotten pasword did not come for a long time so I created account H8me-CZ6 ... please can you delete my H8me-CZ6 account and transfer the Battlefield to older one (H8me-CZ) - I do not need 6 on the end of user ID! Standard smile

Thank you a lot!

Kind regards,

Martin

Message 3 of 11 (151,395 Views)

Anonymous

Hi,

as Mlady already said, you need to contact a game advisor.

To contact a game advisor, go to

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

* Fill in "account" in the search bar
* hit find solutions
* Then select product in the first selecting bar, account management in the second and select your platform in the last bar.
* Hit find solutions.

Now you will be given multiple solutions to your problem. To contact support you need to click "I still need help".

Here you can choose a contact option.

Message 4 of 11 (150,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am not seeing the "I still need help" button on this contact form anywhere?
Please help
Message 5 of 11 (141,972 Views)

EA Staff

Please follow the steps in this post to contact an Advisor.

Message 6 of 11 (144,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

People says I need to contact with the EA Advisers in order to marge my two Origin accounts. I just got a contact, and he said CANNOT marge or link my accounts. Well done.

Message 7 of 11 (106,982 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes i have over 2 yerars merged.all stats zero 😁
Message 8 of 11 (96,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it will not let me contact him

Message 9 of 11 (71,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it shows the page that doesn't exits could u give me a different link to contact some body

Message 10 of 11 (71,190 Views)