Medal of Honor says Registration Code not Valid while Playing Multiplayer

by krishnanspace

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Medal of Honor says Registration Code not Valid while Playing Multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

I just got the game on origin and when i login on the multiplayer it tells me to enter serial key.After entering it says that Registration Code already in use and i am not able to play.Please help me!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (3,507 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Medal of Honor says Registration Code not Valid while Playing Multiplayer

EA DICE Team

@krishnanspace

Are you using the same account information as used to login to Origin with?

If everything is correct, please contact a Game Advisor as they might need to change account settings:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ -- do not use a mobile device to contact us
2. Select your country from the upper left corner. If it isn't listed, try US or UK
3. Select Game, click Next
4. Select Platform, click Next
5. Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next
6. Select the method in which you want to contact us
7. Some contact options might not be available depending on the time at which you place your request

Doesn't work? Select another game, topic or issue. You can also press F5 to reload the page or try another browser.

Unable to login on your account? Click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (3,575 Views)

All Replies

Re: Medal of Honor says Registration Code not Valid while Playing Multiplayer

EA DICE Team

@krishnanspace

Are you using the same account information as used to login to Origin with?

If everything is correct, please contact a Game Advisor as they might need to change account settings:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ -- do not use a mobile device to contact us
2. Select your country from the upper left corner. If it isn't listed, try US or UK
3. Select Game, click Next
4. Select Platform, click Next
5. Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next
6. Select the method in which you want to contact us
7. Some contact options might not be available depending on the time at which you place your request

Doesn't work? Select another game, topic or issue. You can also press F5 to reload the page or try another browser.

Unable to login on your account? Click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

Message 2 of 2 (3,576 Views)