Medal of Honor Special Addition Update to version 76

by warhols

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Medal of Honor Special Addition Update to version 76

★★★ Newbie

How do I update my Medal of Honor game to version 76 on my PC.

Message 1 of 6 (6,962 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Medal of Honor Special Addition Update to version 76

EA Staff

@warhols If you right click the game tile in Origin client and select 'Check for Updates' is the update downloaded/installed? Or is something going wrong with the update? If so do you get any errors?

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (6,996 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@warhols If you right click the game tile in Origin client and select 'Check for Updates' is the update downloaded/installed? Or is something going wrong with the update? If so do you get any errors?

Message 2 of 6 (6,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if i right click on game tile there is no option for update

Message 3 of 6 (6,640 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Errors? Yes... Sorry if I'm butting in on this thread. I've searched everywhere for possible answers on this issue regarding this game. YouTube, Steam community forums, your forums... NOTHING! The Error message goes like this...

An error occurred: Failed to apply delta file C:\Program Files(x86)\SteamSteamapps\common\Medal of Honor\tempPatch\diffTempFile.dz on C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medal of Honor\Binaries\moh.exe. Source Message: Invalid Checksum after decoding window

That's the whole message on the error box. I tried attaching a screen shot of it but it seems it's not working when I hit the preview button.

Message 4 of 6 (6,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If your MOH runs on Windows 10, you should serch autorun.exe. at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Medal of Honor\__Installer\DISK1"

And then right click and chose "run as admin". 

Message 5 of 6 (5,830 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @zhutarou I'm locking this thread as it is a number of years old.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (5,739 Views)