McDonalds $10 EA Sports Promo code

by gjuli98xx

Original Post

Re: McDonalds 10 dollar promo code

Hero (Retired)

After entering your code on the McDonald's site, you will be emailed a code. Please visit to http://promo.easports.com/mcd/ and click on the COLLECT YOUR PRIZE link, you will be redirected to the correct Origin store page.

On the Origin store page, choose the game you want and click "ADD to Cart". On the shopping cart page, add your Promo Code to the shopping cart to apply the discount. Note that you can only add one promo code per order and can only choose 1 game per order.

Billing information will be asked for shipping if you choose a physical product or if your chosen game from the list exceeds the value of $10.

Hope this helps, please also check this post for any additional info: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/McDonalds-10-EA-Sports-Promo-code/m-p/1329740#M30188

Note *

• This is for a selection of EA Sports titles, other games (such as Plants vs Zombies or Need For Speed: Pro Street) are excluded. Follow the instructions above to see all eligible games.
  • You cannot combine multiple $10 codes on the store. If you did win multiple you will need to use these codes separately.
  • "Although there is no error message, my code isn't applied when I check-out." => This has been fixed, the code will work now if you follow the link from the instructions above. Note that you first have to redeem your McDonalds code on the McDonalds site. You will then receive the code to use for the EA site.

If you are in Canada, the store page may take a bit longer to update, just check again in a few days.

--------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 41 of 107 (1,593 Views)

Re: McDonalds $10 EA Sports Promo code

★★★ Newbie

I didn't read any rules or terms of service. So excuse my ignorance.

I won two promo codes off the McDonalds food tickets.

I used one and bought a 9.99 soccer game.

I tried to use the 2nd to buy a 9.99 hockey game and it gave me this error:

"Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue."

How can I remove the current promo code as it asks,

in order to enter the 2nd one?

Message 42 of 107 (1,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got one of these promo codes as well. But if those are the rules then this can be a lawsuit for false advertisement. Since Mc Donalds says one thing and EA is saying something diffrent. I had the same problem already from EA before I got a promo code as a sorry tried to use it to get Dantes Inferno and then they said well you can't use this promo code. So I tried maybe Crysis 2 and it also didn't work. I can tell that EA just doesn't really care about the customer just making sure they turn a profit some how.

Message 43 of 107 (1,917 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

I try to buy Fifa 10 with my Mcdo $10 off code, but I have this message error : "Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue". Frown

Is it beacause im in Canada?

Message 44 of 107 (1,915 Views)

Community Manager

@odind13, The 10$ off promo is limited to one offer per person, this would explain the error message you are seeing. Please see the terms of service at the bottom of the page here: http://promo.easports.com/mcd/

@silverslasher, could you maybe give us a few more details what's not working for you. Do you see any error message?

@raven514, The 10$ off promo is only valid in US. Please see the text at the bottom of the page here: http://promo.easports.com/mcd/

Message 45 of 107 (1,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to use my code today and could not get it to work. I have not previously used any codes and I am located in the US.

- went to promo.easports.com/mcd

- clicked collect your prize

- added FIFA Soccer 13 to cart from the list of promo games

- went to checkout, entered promo code. Code was not rejected, but did not show a discount either

- entered paypal info and clicked proceed to review order to see if discount would show up there

- get message saying "Sorry, your order could not be completed. Please try again later."

Message 46 of 107 (1,823 Views)

Community Manager

FIFA13 is currently part of the "This is Now" sale on Origin and reduced by 50%. The 10$ off promo code from McDonalds may not be combined with any other offer.

Message 47 of 107 (1,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then why does EA have FIFA Soccer 13 on their "EASportsMcDonalds" page if you can't get it with your code!?

Message 48 of 107 (1,816 Views)

Community Manager

@muttbob wrote:

Then why does EA have FIFA Soccer 13 on their "EASportsMcDonalds" page if you can't get it with your code!?

Probably because the McDonalds games list is a manual selection of games that is not constantly updated due to concurrent offers. While the "This is Now" sale is running world-wide, the Mcdonals promo is only available in the US. 

I agree it would be more intuitive if the games list would be "interactive" and adapts to other offers. Maybe that's something that the Origin team is working on for the future (I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on their to-do list), but at the moment, this feature does not exist. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Message 49 of 107 (1,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

"@odind13, The 10$ off promo is limited to one offer per person, this would explain the error message you are seeing. Please see the terms of service at the bottom of the page here: http://promo.easports.com/mcd/

07-26-2013 01:34 PM - edited ‎07-26-2013 04:55 PM

Heya everyone,

• You cannot combine multiple $10 codes on the store. If you did win multiple you will need to use these codes separately."

That is two conflicting answers, If you have more than one code, you use them seperate, but now its one code per person.  Can anyone get this straight? 

Message 50 of 107 (1,779 Views)