McDonalds $10 EA Sports Promo code

by gjuli98xx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

McDonalds $10 EA Sports Promo code

★★★ Newbie

Today i won a $10 promo code from mcdonalds. I got the email and opened the link and chose my game, Fifa 10, i entered the promo code and the page just refreshed . HELP PLEASE

Message 1 of 107 (28,470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: McDonalds $10 EA Sports Promo code

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Note: I have marked this post as solution to increase its visibility.

Heya everyone,

We have an update for you:

If you have been experiencing an error stating that the code being used has expired, please contact support13@playatmcd.com to receive a new prize in place of this code. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 67 of 107 (2,898 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Yes please help us i'm afraid to continue through to paypal considering i might get charged the full amount of the game

Message 2 of 107 (28,089 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
As a rule, promo codes do not apply to games under $20 and new releases. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 3 of 107 (28,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ordered the download-- took code-- and full price for download

Message 4 of 107 (28,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So why was the $10.00 download with the games we could get with Mcdonalds promotion

Message 5 of 107 (28,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I find that interesting considering in the instructions given by the Mcdonald's site it says pick a game $10.00 or cheaper and then type the code and checkout.  But if you were to choose a game more than $10.00 than you had to pay the difference.  So as a rule get the facts straight with Mcdonald's or dont participate in the promotion.  Because serious that's a bunch of crap and a scam!

Message 6 of 107 (27,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here look for yourself and you tell me that this isn't bogus! I removed my code for obvious reasons but here copy and pasted directly from the Mcdonald's site.

Get your EA SPORTS $10 Promo Code by following the instructions below. Guam and Saipan winners will receive a $10 McDonald's® Arch Card® by mail. See below. Pending Verification.

If you are a Minor, your parent/legal guardian must complete the redemption process on your behalf.

To redeem your prize, read and follow these instructions and click on the link below: Go to: promo.easports.com/mcd   Click on "Redeem Your Prize"
Add any item ($10 or less including shipping & handling) to your cart by clicking on "ADD TO CART".
Type:  in the "Promotion Code" field on the shopping cart screen and press "APPLY".  
You should make your selection, then go to "Checkout" and enter the promotion code in the "Promotion Code" field. Conditions and restrictions apply to EA SPORTS prizes/discounts and can be found at promo.easports.com/mcd. Limit one Soccer ball promotion code per selection. Selections are based on availability. If you wish to apply the EA SPORTS $10 promotion code towards the purchase of Madden NFL 25, do so after September 10, 2013 and by 11:59 p.m. October 31, 2013. You are responsible for the cost of any selection (including taxes, shipping & handling) that exceeds the value of the prize. Promotion code must be used by October 31, 2013.

Note: You are responsible for the cost of any selection that exceeds $10.

Message 7 of 107 (27,850 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah this is not cool. McDonalds says one thing and you guys say another. What gives? Confusedmileymad:

To prove we aren't full of crap here is a screen shot.

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r628/awspuppets/bc22ac48-76d9-4556-96aa-fc367fa6080c.jpg?t=13744...

Message 8 of 107 (26,944 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
I took a look at the link you provided in your copy-paste and the info I can read is conflicting with our standard discount promotion.

And on top of that the screenshot you posted is itself also contradicting what is written on the McDonald's website (which doesn't mention a price limit) anywhere. Can you tell me how you got that information in your screenshot, awseightyfive? Looks like an email but that's about as far as I can tell.

I'll enquire about the actual conditions of the promotion and let you guys know, so for the moment please hold on to your codes. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 9 of 107 (26,896 Views)

Re: McDonald's $10 EA Sports Promo code

★★★ Newbie

I am also concerned about the rules being different AND the website printed on the winning EA game piece doesn't work.  (www. promo.easports.com/mcd).  

I'm another person holding my code awaiting your research answer.

Message 10 of 107 (26,330 Views)