Re: Mass Effect DLC ever coming to Origin?

by Motokosworld

Original Post

Mass Effect DLC ever coming to Origin?

★★★★★ Newbie

Mass Effect DLC.

Why is it that we cannot buy DLC from Origin?  Most of the DLC for 1, 2 & 3 is not available anywhere on Origin.  I'm trying to buy your product EA and your making it very difficult.

Message 1 of 5 (5,132 Views)

Message 2 of 5 (5,118 Views)

The stuff that you have to buy with Bioware Points....not gonna happen too soon. For EA seems that is more convenient to buy the points, despite saying that they will drop the Bioware Points. The Bioware points were never on sale, so they can basically sell the DLC's at the full price, without ever applying a discount. To get a complete ME collection, you will have to buy around 6400 BP.  So either prepare your wallet for a world of hurt or skip them. 

Same case for Dragon Age 2 and if you bought Dragon Age: Origins + expansion and not the DAO: Ultimate Edition. For DA2, you will need around 3200 BP. Do not know how many BP for DA:O, as i've bought the Ultimate Edition with an added DA:O Deluxe Edition so i could get the missing items and a few other extras that were available only in that edition. Lovely, i know.

I am still waiting for EA to allow us to buy the DA2: Signature Edition content (soundtrack and items).

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 5 (5,114 Views)

[ Edited ]

@rossbasoon91

In Origin > My Game Library > Mass Effect (or ME2 or ME3) > Extra content.

There you can access all ME DLCs directly in Origin. As @ivrognard mentioned you still have to use Bioware points.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 5 (5,093 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Message 5 of 5 (4,542 Views)